Proactive Partners in Your Business
The insurance risks and liabilities associated with owning and investing in real estate can be extensive. Don’t find out at time of loss that you have a co-insurance issue or not all of your entities are listed on the policy.
At SCS, we are proactive partners in your business: what matters to you matters to us. That is why we do not just set you up with a plan; we help you manage the risk inherent to your entire operation that encompasses your insurance and beyond.
Real Estate Insurance Programs
Get the insurance your business needs. We offer a number of coverages with “A” rated carriers.
- General Liability
- Environmental Liability (if required)
- Directors and Officers (if required)
- Employee Practice Liability Insurance (if required)
Tips for Insurance Buyers
With the right insurance, you can reduce the risk of unexpected losses without paying for coverage that you may not need. Here are some helpful tips for purchasing the right insurance for your business:
- Determine whether you will need to adjust your business’ retentions or limits to manage costs.
- Gather data regarding your existing risk management techniques. Be sure to work with your insurance professionals to present the loss control measures you have in place.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your entities and the surrounding area for specific risk management concerns. Implement additional mitigation measures as needed.
- Develop a documented business continuity plan (BCP) that will help your organization
remain operational and minimize damages in the event of an interruption.